Monday, April 4, 2011

Horrors of Tzeentch with Changeling Done

From Stuff I Have Painted: Chaos Daemons
Got the last of these guys done finally on Friday but was a little late in getting them up. They took far too long, and though it seems like I am always saying this, I am still looking to find the "sweet-spot" of quality vs. economy of time.

The last bit I had to do was the icon, musician, Bolt of Tzeentch one (Blue arms.), as well as two rank and file guys. The icon was a little maddening in that it was almost as big as another model. It didn't end up how I envisioned it at all, but it will have to pass. I have a lot of army to go. As an aside, who ever sculpted these models, while doing an great job, clearly never tried to fit them into the formation they have to be in when they enter the table.
From Stuff I Have Painted: Chaos Daemons
From Stuff I Have Painted: Chaos Daemons


I do my best to not talk tactics on this blog anymore, I just don't have the knack for it. I'll keep my editorial on the new Grey Knight Codex to a dull roar. It is extremely disheartening to think that by spending fewer, or no points, a GK player can make all the points I spend useless when it comes to army construction. That is assuming I can get the guys I have paid for to even get on the board on account of Warpquake being free. In all, I do not look forward to GK opponents because it seems like playing poker against a stacked deck. Time will tell.

Thanks for reading,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment