Friday, July 13, 2012

My Assault on Assault on Black Reach Complete!


Nothing says anti-climax like crap photography. Try as I might, I just couldn't get a good group pic with the lighting rig I have. Anyway, now is not a time for negativity, nay it is a time of joy! You see, I actually finished something I said I would do. Granted, seventeen models isn't exactly worthy of a medal or anything, but it still feels pretty cool. And just in time for the next half of a starter box to boot.

I do the majority of my 40k blogging over at Still Practicing, however I felt it only appropriate that this end where it begun. So I finished up the dred. And since he has been painted I think he has lived about 3 turns (Hull points, wah wah waaahhh.) Even still, I had a good time painting him, as I have alway loved dreadnoughts.




Thanks for reading.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment