Friday, July 29, 2011

My Assault on Assault on Black Reach Part 3

From Mars' Project Blog
Got to do a little more work on these guys last night. I thought I would get a lot further, but I ended up getting a little hung up on the heraldry. So basically, the stuff I thought would take forever, didn't. And the stuff I thought would go quickly, took too long.
From Mars' Project Blog


I was having a lot of fun with the armor, but considering how light the bone color is, I figured I should probably block in the rest of my colors on the model and then revert to the usual "inside to out" painting.
From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog


I am looking forward to working on these guys more this weekend so hopefully I will have something to show on Monday.

Thanks for reading,
T

2 comments:

  1. Very nice freehand work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Sendraks. Thanks for the follow as well. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete