Monday, August 1, 2011

My Assault on Assault on Black Reach Part 4

From Mars' Project Blog
Just a quick update. Spent a lot of time blending the bone armor, I need to remember how I used to do it quickly. A lot of the time was because I would get fixated on certain areas and then all hung up. For me, the more I mess with something, it seems the worse it gets. At some point I could just here my mother's chastising voice saying, "Don't pick at it."
From Mars' Project Blog


Anyway, got the inside colors like the silver metallic, flesh on the sgt, and the black done. In the name of speed and sanity I will line highlight the bone armor and leave it be. After the armor is completed this group should wrap pretty quickly and I can be on to the next.

Thanks for reading,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment