Monday, November 29, 2010

Moojabar the Oft Blessed

So I bounced back and forth about how to make my herald of Nurgle. I went to a Bitz Swap at the LGS looking for what I thought I wanted. I didn't get anything I wanted, but I got some pieces for my buddy, and got to see a whole bunch of assembled Chaos Spawn. That kit is pretty cool, and I knew I could get a Herald out of it easily. So I started just kind of gluing pieces together taking the comments of, "That's disgusting,," and, "I think I threw up in my mouth a little," from my wife and good friend as indicators that I was on the right track. When the embrace of madness broke, I was left with this guy, who I have named Moojabar the Oft Blessed (Thanks Josh for the name Moojabar.):
From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog


Other than screwing about with Moojabar, I spent time on the road for family, had house guests for most of the week, and other excuses that kept me away from my painting table much more than I would have liked over the long weekend. Even still, I did ge a little done on my horros. You may not see much progress between the pic in this entry and the pic in the last entry. But it is there I promise.
From Mars' Project Blog


Thanks for reading,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment