Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Work on Alaitoc

From Mars' Project Blog
In the limited time I have had for painting I have been working on the Storm Guardians. They seem to still be holding my interest, and the paint scheme isn't very demanding, save yellow. The camouflage pattern isn't coming out as distinctly on mine as others who paint the Alaitoc. I think the colors I am using cause it too be more subtle, but I have yet to decide if it is too subtle.
From Mars' Project Blog
The yellow is still kinda kicking my butt as well. I forget how much patience is required to make it look nice with really any yellows, but especially the GW line. I have read a lot of really great tutorials on yellow, and it is just one of those things that requires time, one way or another. Yellow just tends to suck to lay down, but huge pay off when done. Also, winter came to Belsbeth II. This should be the last round of our Planetary Empires campaign. It has been a lot of fun and I am getting very good feedback on it.
From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog
Thanks for reading, T

No comments:

Post a Comment