Friday, September 18, 2009

I Have Stood On the Edge of the Abyss

So this happened, and I went. Then this happened. It was a divine one, the kind that makes you religious ("Please god just let me die!"). There is some cruel universal joke around hangovers I am sure, but I have yet to see the humor in them. I was pretty bombed, thinking that since I was listening to the music I had listened to ten years ago, I could some how drink like I did ten years ago.

Anyway, I didn't get a lot done as I felt like I was experiencing the world through a think layer of Karo Syrup all day. I did force myself to crack away a little at the Planetary Empires buildings in an effort to not waste the day. That thing on the flight stand is my Tau space port tile. I wanted something that didn't look Imperial. I also really dug the whole ship thing floating over Johannesburg in District 9. I will go into it a little more when it is done and I can show it off.

This weekend I get to 40k my face off. I have my campaign game tonight and then a tournament tomorrow. I will try to get some cool pics from the tourney as well as a run down, but I don't think I will do like a full series of battle reports or anything. Talk to ya on Monday.

Thanks for reading,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment