Monday, August 29, 2011

My Assault on Assault on Black Reach Part 11

From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog
Got some work done on the dread this weekend. I even found a few spare bits from a Dark Angels sprue I must have had at some point, to spruce it up. I am a pretty big fan of dreds, and am really enjoying painting this.

On Friday, right before I got off work, I was talking some terrain with Magnus from Magnus' Project Log. I got home and decided I should paint on some of the stacks of plastic craters I had sitting in my game room/storage building, affectionately referred to as, "The Shed". When Planet Strike first came out, before any reviews hit, I had preordered and paid for the crap-terrain-crater-things. They had been sitting around collecting dust,because they pissed me off. Anyway, I sat on my porch with some big brushes and listened to the Mariners game. It turned out alright (The painting, not the game. The game was dismal with the Mariners sucking it up as usual...)
From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog
From Mars' Project Blog

Thanks for reading,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment